Who are you and what are you doing in Bremen?
Hi, my name is Kerstin! I am 53, so maybe the oldest curator we ever had? I work in Bremen but live outside of the City. That’s what we call a Butenbremer. Please excuse my English, it’s a bit rusty as I am 😉
What’s your Twitter account?
I am tweeting as @keialein for already 4 years now.
Are you originally from Bremen? If not, what’s your story?
I was born in Osnabrück (last city of lower saxony). My family moved to Delmenhorst when I was 1 year old. I am living in Delmenhorst, only 700 metres away from Bremen city limits, I am working there and I love the city very much.
What do you like most of Bremen?
Bremen ist a nice litle big city. Clean, lots of nature and water around and a wonderfull historic district.
What’s your favourite place in Bremen?
– Schlachte (the border of River Weser)
– the parks and lakes around
– Schnoor (medival quarter)
What’s your top 5 list of things to do in Bremen?
- visit the Bremen Weihnachtsmarkt (Christmas Market)
- walking through the city like a tourist
- enjoying a ship’s voyage from Bremen to Bremerhaven (we will do next sunday)